Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let There Be (Normal) Light...Please



The lighting fixtures in our house are...tragic. They are ugly, hung stupidly low in some cases, and require odd sizes and shapes of light bulbs. Whoever decorated this joint made some seriously bad choices. The question now is, How soon can we replace all this ugliness without spending too much money? As it is so often, I believe the answer will be Ikea.


I bought the Knappa (above) a couple of weekends ago. Everyone seems to have this light, but I like it too much to let that bother me. I don't know where it's going to go, but it's sitting on a chair in the dining room right now.

These are some of my other Ikea options (above). Anything is better than what we've got, and these choices aren't too bad. Of course, my expensive taste has my eye on more expensive fixtures, too. Oh, Schoolhouse Electric (below), I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment