Monday, August 30, 2010

Colors

At the top of my very expertly made graphic (Ha!) are the paint colors we have used in the house so far (all Benjamin Moore). The bottom two are samples I bought but haven't used anywhere yet. Winter Wheat is in the living room--the color I don't really care for. I'm thinking of replacing it with Jade Garden. This is a bold move, and I'm afraid I'm not brave enough. My other thought was to replace it with Simply White--the safe choice--and just let the mustard yellow sofa stand out against the blank slate. This is a choice that won't be made for a while because there are so many other, more pressing jobs to do. These many jobs will be addressed in an upcoming post. I've been working on it for a while because it's a long, long list.

No comments:

Post a Comment