Friday, May 21, 2010

Stupid is as stupid does


From this picture we learn two important things about me. One, I cannot take a good picture to save my life. Two, I suck at home improvement projects. As you can see, a door is still missing from the cabinet. The door was painted and ready to hang. Then, I measured and marked the spots for Keith to drill holes for the handle. That's when it went wrong.

Notice the two holes for the handle are on the same side of the door as the hinges. Yep, that's not the right side of the door for the handle. And yep, we didn't realize this until after Keith drilled the holes. Sigh.

On the plus side, Keith stripped the windowsill in the dining room of its many, many layers of paint.
And we have lots more roses.
And a really dusty table. Probably should've done something about that before I took the picture. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment