Sunday, June 13, 2010

Soon to be reality

Since Barrett did such a great job with the guest bedroom, we're going to work with them to make a plan for remodeling the bathroom. We want to do some of the work (tiling, painting) ourselves...we think. My ideas for the bathroom are coming together, and they are bit different than what I first envisioned. My original idea was having marble hexagon tiles on the floors, and keeping the palette for the room mostly white with a few black touches. The marble tiles are really more than our budget can handle, so I'm really liking these black penny round tiles with black grout (via Door Sixteen).


Add beadboard, in a soothing shade of blue (but with thinner boards than in this picture):


The walls, Benjamin Moore's Simply White. The sink, pedestal with a traditional faucet:


And a claw-foot tub if it will fit. Oh, how I hope it will fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment