Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Small purchases and a big find

I went to Community Forklift today to look at their selection of pedestal sinks. I wasn't too impressed with the sinks, but I did find two cute things for a cool $3.18 (including tax).


$2.00 for this lovely schoolhouse-style opal-finish shade. At Schoolhouse Electric, this shade would have cost 17 times as much. Now I just need to find a fixture for the shade.


$1.00 for this adorable vase with green rugby stripes. Love it.

On a completely different note: Last week we had a guy from Porcelain Tub Restorations come to look at the tub in our backyard. He said it could definitely be re-glazed, so I think we're going to go for it. We discovered while he was here that there were no feet on the tub anymore. It's not much of a clawfoot tub without feet, so I took a look in the garage and...there they were.


Ladies and gentlemen, we have a clawfoot tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment